Monday, June 29, 2009

BSM: Back in the US

Breezed back into town yesterday...well, really, I flew thousands of miles and countless hours, but "breezy " ought to do it. James continued on to Portland (he actually has to work today -- groan), but I'm in CA soaking in lots of hugs from the boys.

I won't have any Australia pics up for a few days. I have to get home first and maybe do some grocery shopping. But I did snap one gem before I left for OZ:

a walk

Some of you might remember a similar photo I took last summer, with Harrison walking solo along this path. This year I got both of them in the shot.

I won't tell you what I had to do to get them to hold hands...

6 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Great shot! It almost looks like they're walking in a painting.

Welcome home!

Rose said...

I love the processing and it may have taken a lot but the end result is wonderful - worth your troubles!

Joanna said...

Great processing on this. So painterly looking. But yes, the best part is your two boys holding hands. :0) whatever you had to do, it was worth it!

Krista Heiser said...

It was bribery, wasn't it? LOL

mom2girls said...

I have a similar pic like this one in an almost deserted Main St. in Disneyland..Had to buy a HUGE sucker for Sofie to get that one :) Beautiful pic..see you soon..

Dawn said...

You mean they don't walk around like that everywhere :) lol, I bet it was something sweet!

Beautiful shot~