Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday Night Date

I got to hang around with "Big Al" for two hours on Friday night. As you can see, Big Al is man enough to handle two women at a time. Tammie and I got to know him better while he sat on our laps at the school Science Fair. We had a line of kids and parents waiting to touch this American alligator from the time the event opened at 6:30 until closing time at 8:30. I couldn't feel my legs and toes afterwards. Anyone else out there able to say they did anything like that this weekend?


new friend

Don't be too jealous.

3 comments:

Cara said...

Sounds like a good time. I like how you color coordinated you shirt with him (LOL)! Great pic of the 3 of you.

hipMomma said...

Oh, yea. My girls would have thought I was the coolest mom around if I had agreed to hold an alligator for any length of time.

Arizaphale said...

Unreal! Actually, I went on dates with guys who bore a striking resemblance to Al, in my youth!!!