Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Week Forty Six (DECEMBER): Contest Time!

december dip

There's nothing like a contest to get you motivated, right? Melody and I aren't eligible for the contest...since we organized it...and we're the judges. But that didn't stop us from getting in the DECEMBER spirit with a diptych. Melody's twinkle lights on top, my poinsettia on bottom.

We are extending the contest entries through today (Thursday the 16th), so be sure to post your DECEMBER diptych in the flickr pool today and tag it "Team-Up Contest" so we know it's an entry. I will be posting all the entries here at the blog tomorrow, so be sure to check out the competition. Melody and I will then pick a winner, so stay tuned!

P.S. We're taking a brief Team-Up vacation next week in the run up to Christmas, so check back here for our new theme after the holiday.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Love them both! Some weeks I can tell whose is whose and others I have to read, this week I knew. Melody's beautiful processing and that gorgeous vibrant red of your poinsetta. Stunning!

Angie and I also did December
Happy Holidays!

HipMomma-MelodyA. said...

DECEMBER over HERE. Hope everyone is entering the contest!!

Kimberly said...

I agree with Jessie. Sometimes I can tell which photo belongs to who, but this week I just had no idea. Beautiful both. Love the lines in the lights photo and the bright color pop on the poinsettia. Both scream December!

Carrie and I went with the December theme this week too.

Jen said...

I love the softness of the first photo and the vibrance of the poinsetta. So lovely!!

We did December this week too.

~Kristina said...

Both images are so depective of December. Very nice team up week!