Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Week Forty Four (METAL)

We're back! It was a bit strange to skip a week, but we figured everyone (in the U.S.) would be busy with family, friends, and turkey.

metaldip

METAL was our theme for the week, and we came up with an interesting diptych. I love the feeling Melody's mariachi trumpets evoke: a fun night of celebration!

Mine is more mundane: shot of my son's METAL MEDAL. Do you like that? "Metal medal?" I can hear your groans from here :).

Next week, we're working on WORDS as our theme, so join us! Check out the flickr pool and keep taking great shots.

P.S. I've got a new player who would love a partner. Any lurkers out there waiting for the perfect opportunity to jump in? Now's your chance. Email me at monamegs@hotmail.com and let me know.

P.P.S. CONTEST COMING SOON! Melody and I have a little contest coming your way...very soon...check back in the next few days for details!

8 comments:

Jen said...

I love the contrast between the 2 shots. Very creative theme too.

Cara and I did End of the Day .

Jen said...

Let me try this again
End of Day

Joanna said...

Difficult theme, but you guys managed to pull it off wonderfully. I love the bright colors on yours Megan.

Christina and I did thankful

HipMomma said...

I almost did V's new cheer trophy. She's been carrying it around. Woulda matched your's perfectly. METAL over here.

Linda-Maree said...

Hi There, We took a three week break, but we are back this week with Creative Editing - lots of fun was had by both of us..Maybe it is because we took a fairly long break, but it seemed like everyone was taking a break - Glad to see we are all coming back slowly..Love the theme and the photos. Lots of love

Kimberly said...

Haha! Excellent word play Megan. ;)

Carrie and I went with the theme busy this week.

~Kristina said...

I like that this week can be read a few ways from both those snaps. Well done!
Puna and I spun out this week with <a href="http://tinastree.blogspot.com/2010/12/team-up-here.html>HERE.</a>

Arizaphale said...

Oooo I like that!