Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Week Forty Five (WORDS)

words diptych

For those of you who celebrate Christmas, this is a busy time of year. What better way to appreciate the season than by listening and looking for quiet words that really underscore the meaning of the holiday? From a child's heartfelt note to a joyous chorus of "The Messiah," wonderful words of the season are all around, if we simply take the time to look.

What WORDS do you have for us this week?

Remember to check out the details of our fabulous contest we've got going on this coming week! The theme is DECEMBER, and we're using that for our regular theme as well.

Melody and I have a couple of fun prizes lined up for the winning diptych partners, so get into the DECEMBER spirit and play along!

P.S. Edited to add: I forgot! I've got another person interested in a partner...any lurkers out there wanting to jump in?? Now's the time:)!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Aww, that looks like a letter to an elf if I ever saw one :) Love the sheet music. One of my favorite things about Christmas growing up was singing from a book of holiday songs. Your week says words but also holidays. Nice!
Angie and I joined in this week with WORDS. Thank you for hosting. The contest sounds fun!

HipMomma-MelodyA. said...

I love our dip, so appropriate for the season. WORDS over here, too. I love a good easy contest.

Cara said...

I love sheet music, it has a romantic feel to it. The note is just too sweet, I think there is something endearing about kids handwritten notes.

Jen and I went with the theme busy this week. It just seem very appropriate.

Amy Jo said...

This was a fun way to get back into team-up thursday! Here is our entry!

Jen said...

What sweet words. Love the letter to Hermy.

Cara and I did Busy .