Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Week Thirty-Four (SMALL)

If you're checking in early this morning, we're not quite up and running yet...so go ahead and leave a comment, and stop by again later to see our dip!

EDITED TO ADD:

small dip

Having some technical difficulties this week, so you're stuck with two of my photos. The top is the one I took for this week. I am in the decluttering process, and I ran across Owen's first shoes in one of the storage bins. Hard to remember when his feet were this SMALL.

The bottom shot is actually from our trip to Australia last year. We went to a butterfly sanctuary and were surrounded by beauty in SMALL packages.

What do you have to show us this week?

Remember, next week, we are FLYING. If you need more info, check out my last two Team-Up posts or the discussion thread in our Flickr group. Can't wait to see what you create!

15 comments:

jillconyers said...

I've never been first. Cool! This week Tina and I focused on SMALL

Life...as I see it

Cara said...

I never early so this is a firs for me! I will definitely check back.

Jen and I did faceless portrait as our theme.

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

hi megan!
jenn & i were excited to get back to the fun...
been too long!

we did small too.

happy thursday to YOU!

Jen said...

Those little shoes melt my heart. How incredibly sweet.

Cara and I did
Faceless Portrait.

noodle and lou said...

i've missed team-up so much! happy to be back! carissa and i did small too:) xoxo...jenn

shirley said...

Oh, first shoes are so precious!


Lee and I are back and she chose a similar theme - Micro

Arizaphale said...

Awwwww.....that's all....just awwww

Angela Friend said...

Those sweet shoes! We cannot wait until next week! It is going to be so great!
Have a good day!
Angie

Killlashandra said...

Wow beautiful butterfly indeed. Love those blue shoes though, remind me of little one's feet. And boys just go through shoes so fast!

Kate and I are up as you saw. Here is our SMALL.

Linda-Maree said...

I ABSOLUTELY adore the little shoes - Mariette and I did "SHOES" as our theme last week, so it is interesting to see shoes being shown as part of another theme...Pretty butterfly as well - How did you get it to stay still long enough to capture it...Lots of love

HipMomma said...

Ha, thanks for calling my lack of organization a "technical difficulty". :)

bBchronicles said...

I LOVE how the butterfly has splashes of BLUE that blend with the ADORABLE shoes! Nicely done.

Corey and I are "OFF" again this week - she's having some MAJOR COMPUTER DIFFICULTIES - we'll see you next week, I hope!

Rhian Claire said...

beautiful shots - full of character - lovely

Jessie said...

Those shoes are so small! You aren't decluttering them are you? What a lovely shot of the butterfly. It has extremely beautiful markings. Love it!

Angie and I did SMALL this week. I am SOOO late at getting my post up but gosh I had fun on vacation :) Thanks for hosting! Take care!

Jessie said...

Have you ever seen this blog?
http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/
Cute :)