Thursday, October 22, 2009

Theme Thursday: At Play...On My Birthday!

june75

Yep, it's all about me today. I should have thought this Theme Thursday through a bit better, not realizing I could have capitalized on the day by naming the theme "Birthday Wishes" or "Gifts for Me." You know, something really subtle. Not having that foresight, I'm posting this gem from my childhood; apparently I was throwing myself a party here, too. The photo is dated July...and my birthday is obviously in October.

But hey, who needs a reason to get festive?

Show us what you've been "playing" around with this week...

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I love old photos! I think any reason to celebrate is a good one! I managed to get a post up for today! Funny thing is, I was going to use some of these photos for last week's color theme. The playground where we go is overwhelmingly yellow!

http://cheeseparty.blogspot.com/2009/10/play-time.html

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday lady!

Arizaphale said...

Happy Birthday! What a great photo. You actually remind me of my Bestie at the same age although she was never allowed to have gum :-)What kid wouldn't throw themselves a second party eh? Heck, what adult wouldn't? I know I had two 40th birthday parties and my sister had one on her 40th and another 40th on her 41st!!! I plan to have at least two next year for my 50th!
Here's some playful shots for you.

chaoticfamily said...

Happy Birthday... Such a cutie photo. I will add one hope I'm not to late!