Saturday, August 15, 2009

Boating Outtakes: Our Adventure

I captured many cute shots of the kids tubing on the lake last weekend. But I really hadn't had a chance to go through all the photos and describe our boating adventure in detail...so here are some highlights:

flat tire

The boat trailer blew a tire...Owen was helpful in assessing the situation.

DSC_0006

Yep, it blew out within spitting distance of the boat ramp turn off. Fortunately, we were able to take a tire off someone else's boat trailer (no, we didn't steal it). It only added a couple of hours to the trip :).

Once we got out on the water, the fun began. And the brotherly love was obvious:

overboard

I was a rock star:

metubing

And Owen was...Owen:

boatdriver

Now the kids want a boat so we can go out every weekend.

4 comments:

HipMomma said...

Are your eyes closed? ;)

Megan said...

they are SO closed.

Jenny said...

You are a ROCKSTAR!

And just in case you wanted some random story about me, our boat trailer once blew a tire right in front of a tire store. (By our I mean my parents but I was with them.)

Krista Heiser said...

Eh. What's a family without a blown tire or two? Makes for a good story later on down the road!