Friday, December 14, 2007

Photo Shoot Me?

I am doing a "photo shoot" -- I use that term loosely -- for a co-worker of James tomorrow morning.  She had seen pics I had taken of the boys, and asked if I would shoot her kids (with a camera, of course).  I tried to emphasize that I am in NO WAY a PROFESSIONAL!  (Using caps in case anyone's a bit slow.)  I could not GUARANTEE any GOOD RESULTS.  She's coming anyway.  

As you may have guessed, I'm just a bit stressed about this.  Technically, I'm just doing a favor; however, I really want to do a good job.  This is complicated by the freezing weather and limited shooting locations.  Also complicating matters is that she has two kids: a 15 month old and a 15 YEAR old (again with the caps).  That should be NO PROBLEM.

Why the picture of Owen with this post?  I forced him to be my photographic slave...I mean, model...this morning to see if there is ANY GOOD LIGHT at the time of day they are coming tomorrow.  Not so much.  

Wish me luck...

4 comments:

kristinlark said...

I TOLD YOU (caps ;) ), new career! Way cool and the pictures will be great.

Just as long as A and A get free lifetime sittings and discount proofs. ;)

Maggie said...

That is a great shot if your little guy - I hope your photo shoot went well!

Christina said...

So???? How'd it go? That is exciting, what an opportunity. I think your practice shot looks great.

Arizaphale said...

Well I love that shot!!