Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Theme Thursday: Create

You'd think "create" would be an easy theme for the week. We haven't even carved our pumpkins yet (yikes), so I can't show pics of those yet-to-be creations. We had a Halloween cookie decorating party here today, but all those creations were eaten. I created homemade lasagna yesterday, but the refrigerated leftovers aren't too photogenic. Sigh.

I did do a cute mini-session with one of Owen's friends today. He was trying to hide under a bench, but I caught him anyway. There was something about this outtake that kept drawing me in, so I played around with it. I don't think I'll put it on the disk for his mom, but I love how you can see the smile in his eyes. Sometimes, the accidental creations are the most interesting.

eyes over the bench

9 comments:

Joanna said...

I love this too. Great focus on his eyes and the processing is so soft and sweet. Really beautiful Megan.

Stacy said...

I would definitely let his mom see that one - it's a great shot! Beautiful processing - it really showcases his eyes.

Jen said...

I agree with Stacy. I would definitely put this one on the disc. YOu are right you can see the smile in his eyes. Precious.

Unknown said...

Oh...that is amazing. His eyes are gorgeous - well done on the capture!

Killlashandra said...

I agree with you, your outtake is wonderful. You've really made the eyes shine in the picture. Very nice. :)

Rose said...

Very nice photo! I love the accident shots! Sometimes they're the best.

Head Gaggler said...

That's a beautiful shot. Love his eyes.

mandaroo63 said...

such lovely eyes, I love the point of focus

Anonymous said...

I would put it on the disk. I hope you did! Those are my favorite kind of shots. Moms never buy them, but I think they are still awesome. Great job.