Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Theme Thursday: Aged


It's been a bit tumultuous here this week; James' briefcase was stolen, so I've been enmeshed in all the fun that comes of dealing with theft.  Nothing like rekeying the house to get your week going!  I mention this because I love creating a new photo for Stacy's weekly challenges, but this week I've had to recycle (I did re-edit -- does that count?).  

This photo was taken about this time last year at an outdoor "museum" of old logging equipment.  Fascinating stuff -- and all out there for the kids to climb on (how about them rusty nails, eh?).  I had no idea what most of the stuff was originally used for, but it made for some great pictures.  I call this one "The Lumber Winch."  Don't know if that's what it is, but it makes great copy :).

Looking forward to "AGING" over at Stacy's.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Great shot for the theme - I bet that place was fun. Not so fun for you this week, though, eh? Eek, that really sucks. :(

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

How neat is that - It's such a cool shot! Who cares what it is...

So sorry about your week, that's SOO not fun! I hope next week is MUCH better!

Anonymous said...

Really cool shot! It's neat to imagine what an item is, huh?

I hope your week gets better! Theft sucks!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great shot, too!

Mercy, what a week--it can only get better, surely!

~~

chaoticfamily said...

Excellent!

Hope the rest of your week brings some peace...

Head Gaggler said...

Sorry about the briefcase. That's terrible. But I love your shot. Its fun to see old stuff.

Rose said...

Very cool!

Oh the briefcase, sorry about that, I had my purse stolen a year ago. Ugh. What a headache!

Stacy said...

pretty cool! that sucks about the briefcase though. :(